- MLS #:E270182
- Contact #:860 608-1100
|Office: ||860 572-9099 ext. 224|
|Cell: ||860 608-1100|
|Pager: ||860 536-3636|
|Randall office fax: ||860 572-9199|
|2nd Cell Phone: ||860 303-9889|
- TIME to EVALUATE? FREE Competitive Market Analysis on your property!
You will benefit from my 30+ years of success in helping people with their real estate needs! An informed consumer is well equipped to make appropriate decisions. My Clients get educated and succeed with their goals. See TESTIMONIALS!
- As a CT native who has traveled broadly, and lived in the UK, California, New York & 3 different counties in CT, I can help you make that lifestyle change; whether for a growing family or retirement living.
We can work together here or some other state through my established referral networks.
- My husband Dave is my Unlicensed Personal Asst. who creates Virtual Tours, prepares for Open Houses w/signs & balloons, and acts as my "techie". We CARE about our clients, and will go to the ends of the earth to help them. Need tenacious? Call Sharon now...860 536-3636 for an immediate response!
- Accredited BUYER Representative, Licensed in CT. Residential Condos, Houses, & Land
- Certified NEW HOMES Specialist, Graduate REALTOR Institute, Certified INTERNATIONAL Property Specialist
- Certified RELOCATION Specialist, Certified Cendant, USAA & Prudential Relocation, Senior Housing Specialist & a Randall Realtors PREMIER SERVICE agent.
- Member of Eastern CT Association of Realtors(ECAR), CT Association of Realtors (CAR)& National Association of Realtors (NAR), & of FIABCI-USA (International Federation of Real Estate)based in Falls Church,VA. Headquarters is in Paris, France.
- Charter Member of ROTARY International, Club of the Stoningtons (Past President), GFWC: MYSTIC WOMAN'S CLUB part of the General Federation of Women's Clubs, Past President & Arts Chair.
- Served on various Community Boards as well as the Builders Association of Southeastern CT, Member of the Mystic Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of St. David's Episcopal Church in Gales Ferry, previous Vestry person.
- Developed a new Curriculum for Art Education K-8 for the Oxford, CT school system and taught there for 7 years. Taught Drawing & Painting for adult education in CT & the Scotland, UK.
- Created a Co-ordinated Community Calendar while in the Woodbury Jr. Womens Club, & the Woodbury Business Association.
Not only do I have local information on my site, but I have also put together the following links that you may find useful. Please note that all links will open in a new window.